There have been many articles posted on why you should print your photos or risk losing them forever. In a nutshell, with changing technology and breakable hard drives and USB sticks, it is just too easy to lose your precious digital images!
To protect your photos from getting lost or destroyed, I recommend printing your favourite digital copies onto archival photographic paper (from a professional lab) and placing them in an album (or displaying them on the wall!). Imagine how easy it will be to share your album with friends and family, and later to your grandchildren who will be able to see their family history in the form of beautiful, tangible photographs.
To celebrate the printed photo, book at session with me and receive a $50 print credit to go towards prints, canvases, and albums. Families are busy and I know it can be hard to find time to plan and order prints, so let me do it for you! I print at a high-end professional lab in Ontario with impressive prints and products.
Book your session, or request a price list by clicking here!
* Offer ends April 17th, 2016.
* Applies to new bookings only.
* A $250 non-refundable retainer must be paid to reserve your date and qualify for print credit.
* Print credit is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
* Applies to new price list only as of April 3, 2016. Please request price list here.
Jennifer Broadbridge is a lifestyle photographer specializing in family, maternity, and newborn photography in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.